Repairing Serum to soothe redness, sensitivity & enhance skin health
Me: “I can’t go out… My skin is red, super sensitive, irritated and feeling inflamed. My Care Factor is at level 100 right now”.
Also Me (20 minutes after applying Care Factor): “Meet me in 1 hour, at that new cocktail bar”.
Calm Post Treatment
Pro Collagen & Elastin
Hydrating & Plumping
Blue Light Defence
Triple Vitamin A
Multi-level Vitamin B
Triple Vitamin C
2 in 1 Toner & Exfoliator
- Contains our Proprietary Brightening Cocktail
- Anti-Redness: Redyless® assists with the daily control of redness by supporting to inhibit the activity of specific receptors that are linked to facial flushing.
- Soothing for Sensitive Skin: Centella Asiatica has potent antioxidant properties and is a rich source of amino acids helping to soothe upset or compromised skin. Bisabolol offers skin calming and anti-irritant properties.
- Calming Peptide Complex: Featuring biologically-active peptides that are inspired by epigenetic science and work to enhance skin health and repair the skin’s lipid barrier promoting a healthy skin sensitivity threshold.
- Silicone & Fragrance Free
Dr Naomi’s Prescription
Use morning and/or night. Apply 2-4 pumps evenly to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
APPLICATION TIP: Use sweeping strokes working upwards from your neck to your forehead. Up, up, up.
In the AM
Apply Care Factor all over your face and neck after cleansing but before creams, oils and sunscreen.
In the PM
Apply Care Factor all over your face and neck after cleansing and exfoliating but before creams and oils.
Dr Naomi’s proprietary blend is full of high performing actives and ingredients that target pigmentation, improve clarity and restore a luminous, diamond-worthy sparkle to your skin.
A Korean beauty staple, also known as ‘Cica’, it’s antioxidant-rich, full of amino and essential fatty acids to soothe and strengthen sensitive or sensitised skin.
An anti-redness hero, this guy is high-tech but gentle and visibly reduces redness from sensitivity, rosacea and facial flushing.
How to interchange your serum refill
Step 1: Hold the pink neck of your empty serum and twist open.
Step 2: Remove the cap on your serum refill canister and screw into the pump lid
Step 3: Snap back into the outer clear bullet and twist closed.
Easy as 1, 2, 3