FREE! Full-size Swipe Bright Super Oil valued at $129, when you spend $199.
Intensive Spot Corrector to target dark spots & blemishes
262 in stock
Not as sweet as she sounds. This militant boss is all business when it comes to dark spots and blemishes. She has her eye on the target and strategically hits her enemy’s Sweet Spot. With 17% AHAs & 2% BHA, she is no nonsense, and in it to win it. Soon her work is done – enemy spots have faded and she stealthily exits as quickly as she came.
Calm Post Treatment
Pro Collagen & Elastin
Hydrating & Plumping
Blue Light Defence
Triple Vitamin A
Multi-level Vitamin B
Triple Vitamin C
2 in 1 Toner & Exfoliator
- Contains our Proprietary Brightening Cocktail
- 17% AHA Complex: Featuring a highly potent blend of AHAs including AHA Fruit Acid Mix (10%), Glycolic Acid (2%) & Mandelic Acid (5%) this power cocktail works to resurface, exfoliate and lift unwanted spots.
- 2% Salicylic Acid (BHA): Works to dissolve the dead skin cells and unclog pores.
- Packed with additional pigment fading ingredients Made White and SkinBrite, it helps to visibly fade dark spots and prevent further pigment formation.
- For targeting dark spots: Sweet Spot is best used overnight once or twice a week at most, to help fade dark spots (targeted areas only), as highly potent.
- For targeting blemishes: Sweet spot is best used overnight as a powerful pimple zapper. Apply sparingly to blemishes, maximum 2 times per day, for maximum of 2 consecutive days at a time.
- Not recommended if your skin is not suited to high active levels.
Dr Naomi’s Prescription
This product contains high levels of active ingredients. Please start slow and follow all instructions for use. Apply sparingly on dark spots and/or blemishes as required, maximum 2 times per day, for maximum of 2 consecutive days at a time. Sun Sensitivity: Always apply a SPF during the day when using active skincare products. Some slight skin resurfacing is normal. If irritation persists, please discontinue use. APPLICATION TIP: Use as a targeted treatment for dark spots and scarring, or to zap pimples as they appear.
Use as needed
Sweet Spot is a treatment product for breakouts and dark spots. Apply after cleansing and before serums, moisturiser and sunscreen. Use only a maximum of twice per day. Be sure to wear an SPF in the daytime (you should be anyway), but especially with this guy.
For pimples, use on day one and then once a day if needed for a maximum of three consecutive days.
For dark spots, use once or twice a week as tolerated.
Dr Naomi’s proprietary blend is full of high performing actives and ingredients that target pigmentation, improve clarity and restore a luminous, diamond-worthy sparkle to your skin.
AHA Fruit Mix
A natural blend of high level Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) made from Myrtillus fruit, sugar cane, orange and lemon extracts to gently exfoliate and remove dead skin. Increases cell turnover, while buffing to a brighter, smoother complexion.
At 2%, this BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acid) is ideal for acne-prone and congested skin types. It dissolves dead skin and unclogs pores to prevent breakouts and blackheads.