Let it B
Hydrating Serum to rehydrate, plump & glow
When I find myself in times of dehydration, Vitamin B comes to me; Speaking words of wisdom, Let it B.
And in my skin’s worst moments, she is standing right in front of me; Soothing, hydrating, nourishing, Let it B.
- Contains our Proprietary Brightening Cocktail
- Multi Level Vitamin B: Vitamins B3 (Niacinamide 10%) & B5 (Panthenol) work to improve skin’s hydration and improve skin elasticity.
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid (HA): Featuring three different forms of HA including Hyaluronate Crosspolymer which has 50x the water binding capacity of standard hyaluronic acid and offers an instant plumping filler effect.
- Probiotic & DNA Defence: With the regenerative power of probiotics that work to fortify the skin’s natural barrier and DNA-biodefender promoting DNA rejuvenation through epigenetic science to reveal younger-looking, smoother skin.
- Silicone & Fragrance Free
Dr Naomi’s Prescription
Apply 2-4 pumps evenly to clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area in the morning and/or night. APPLICATION TIP: Use sweeping strokes working upwards from your neck to your forehead. Up, up, up.
In the AM
Apply Let it B all over your face and neck after cleansing but before creams, oils and sunscreen.
In the PM
Apply Let it B all over your face and neck after cleansing and chemically exfoliating (hello, acids!) but before creams and oils.
Dr Naomi’s proprietary blend is full of high performing actives and ingredients that target pigmentation, improve clarity and restore a luminous, diamond-worthy sparkle to your skin.
AKA Vitamin B3, there ain’t much it can’t do. A killer at reducing inflammation, pigmentation, redness, congestion and pore size – all while brightening and hydrating. An all-round crowd pleaser
Lactoccus Ferment Lystate is a youth-boosting gun. Fast tracks cell turnover, fortifies the skin’s barrier and balances the microbiome. No big deal.
How to interchange your serum refill
Step 1: Hold the pink neck of your empty serum and twist open.
Step 2: Remove the cap on your serum refill canister and screw into the pump lid
Step 3: Snap back into the outer clear bullet and twist closed.
Easy as 1, 2, 3